The Canadian economy is rebounding and now is the time to expand your business internationally. Learn how to navigate, innovate, collaborate, and capitalize on the expanding export market with the Trade Accelerator Program (TAP).
TAP is an award-winning, innovative initiative that assists small and medium-sized businesses, such as yours, in accelerating the strategic development of their businesses. The program helps Canadian entrepreneurs find new customers, new revenue streams, navigate disrupted value chains safely and improve efficiency so they can successfully expand their businesses.
- Connect with industry experts
- Get advice from industry mentors
- Establish key contacts (Locally & Internationally)
- Develop a personalized Business Export Plan
- Receive on-going support
The next Hamilton-Niagara TAP cohort begins off February 21 and will be delivered virtually and in-person over 5 weeks. The program concludes with 1-on-1 mentoring.
Attend an in-person or virtual information sessions to learn more about how TAP can support your business.
- Wednesday, January 25 from 11 a.m. to noon
- Mohawk College Stoney Creek Campus Boardroom A104 (481 Barton St., Stoney Creek)
- Thursday, February 9 from 10-11 a.m.
- Register in advance for this meeting
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting